Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Valley

"Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..... For thou art with me....

We were never promised a life without sorrow; a life without complaints; without struggles and hardships.......
We were promised that he would be with us!

In the words of E.B Pussey, " God does not take away trials or carry us over them, but strengthens us through them."

I think we often forget that the tears we shed today are the very same rains that cause the flowers to blossom tomorrow. So many times I have questioned Him. I have disagreed. Only to find that there is a reason for all that must transpire.

We must learn to trust in him. Put ALL faith in him. To know, above all else, God knows best. We must believe tht we do not walk through our the valley alone. For He is with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carefully Watched

      Luke 14:1: "One Sabbath, when Jesus went to eat in the house of a prominent Pharisee, he was being carefully watched."      ...