Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Remove Me


"Open up my heartAnd You will findThis fire burns so deepIt burns so bright for You"


It starts with me.


Romans 8:27 states, "And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will." God, is my heart the issue? Then remove me....I keep reverting back to the conversation several of us began on Sunday night. Our visions, hopes, dreams, desire to see a movement of God greater than this World has ever witnessed. I want to behold it! God it is my desire ... Psalm 73:25, "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you." Every night we pray.... I have been asking daily.... and He has given me this answer:It starts with you. "In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God ." You want to to see me? Then know this, "I will break down your stubborn pride ." You will humble yourselves, and seek My face...... Then will I hear you."You will love one another, as I have loved you ".... Honoring others above yourself ..... "if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully ..... Your words are bitter and they tighten the chains of your brothers and sisters..... Speak words to encourage their hearts and unite their love so that they may know the mystery of ME.....Ephesians 4:31, "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice...." Titus 3:2, "to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men...." How can you confess your love of others while standing face to face; yet, speak hatred when they are not near?Submit yourself.... Hebrews 13:17, "Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you." Above all, submit yourself to me....James 4:7..............It starts with me..... If in pride, I have set myself above you, I humble myself today. If I have failed to encourage you, then today I start. If I have slandered you, know that I am sorry..... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carefully Watched

      Luke 14:1: "One Sabbath, when Jesus went to eat in the house of a prominent Pharisee, he was being carefully watched."      ...