Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tsuwr

He is alive. He is my rock. The Rock of Ages! “He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He (Deuteronomy 32:4).” “For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock, except our God? (2 Samuel 22:32).” Psalms 18:2; “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer (Psalm 19:14). He is my rock. My foundation. The center of who I am. He protects me and He defines me as His child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carefully Watched

      Luke 14:1: "One Sabbath, when Jesus went to eat in the house of a prominent Pharisee, he was being carefully watched."      ...